Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 232- A Little Story

I told you I might show you a story sometime, and here is one of my first ones ever, so I warn you, it might not be very good. Yes, everybody's a stuffed animal, except for the humans which are people with normal names. Hope you enjoy it! (Yes it is not a very good name but you can't blame me, I was so young back then)




WADDLES 1
‘’Wow! That was a great one,’’ said Dizzy the panda.  Waddles was doing magic tricks.
‘’That’s all today,” said Waddles the penguin.
“How much magic tricks do you have?” asked Dizzy.
“I don’t know about 1000.” Waddles said.
“Wow! That’s a lot for a penguin like you,” said Dizzy .
“Hey! Time to go to class,’’ said Shoe the lion.
“We’ll be there in a second,” said Waddles. “Do you want to have a play date with me after school?”
“I don’t know, I’ll have to check with master Rylan,” said Dizzy. Master Rylan was the king of every stuffed animal.
“I think he will say yes, because he is nice,” said Waddles.
“Come on or you will be late for school!” yelled Shoe.
“We’re coming!” yelled Waddles.
So they went in to school. Everybody was in the same class with the teacher Rylan. “Today we will start with math,” said Rylan. “You have to do 5 pages our more.”
Waddles was great at math. He usual does 20 pages!
“Get to work,” said Rylan.
Then after spelling and reading  it was recess. Since they were stuffed animals there was little stuff. Like little swings and a little slide and even a little football!  Today he was going to play with who ever wanted to play with him. But today was a different day. Nobody wanted to play with Waddles! Not Dizzy or Shoe or anyone. So Waddles sat on the sidewalk and hoped somebody would play with him.
He watched the stuffed animals play basketball and the ball came right to him and smacked him in the face! Since he was a stuffed animal, he didn’t get a black eye, but if he wasn’t a stuffed animal he would have a black eye. So then they apologized to Waddles. So then he went over and sat at the other end of the sidewalk.
“Okay stuffed animals, time to come in,” said Rylan. That was not one of the worst recesses that Waddles had. It was only the 6th day of school and it didn’t seem like anyone ever wanted to play with him. On the first day everybody wanted to play with him but now nobody wanted to. He was having fun and then he accidentally tripped someone. Everybody thought it was on purpose but Waddles new it wasn’t on purpose. So then it went on. On the 3rd day somebody tripped him. They said it was an accident. They did not say it like it was an accident. So he thought it was on purpose.
Then on the 5th day something terrible happened. Waddles was about to slide down the slide but then little Duke threw him off the edge of the slide! Everybody got in trouble when they did that, but not when Waddles really accidentally tripped Sharkboy. Nobody really liked Waddles any more. He would be lucky to even get to talk to anybody. Waddles thought that Dizzy really didn’t want to go to his house, but he was trying to be nice. Rylan was the only one who really wanted to play with Waddles. He did spend time with everybody and no one knew who his favorite stuffed animal was because he always said that he liked all of the stuffed animals equally.
Then it was the end of the day. Everybody started heading home which was about five hops away. Waddles never saw Dizzy talking to Rylan except when he went to get help on math. So he went in his house. Somebody knocked on the door.
“Hey Waddles, I know nobody likes you except me, so do you want to go on an adventure?” said Rylan.
“What?” said Waddles.
” I found this tree house in the back yard and there’s a note,” said Rylan.
“What does it say?” asked Waddles
“It says it needs our help,” said Rylan. “It also says that there will always be a book to open. We pick up the book and say I wish we could go there.”
“But how will we get back?” asked Waddles.
“We bring a book that’s made in this year,” said Rylan.
“I got that,” said Waddles. Then Waddles came back with a book. It said: Waddles’s house.
“Let’s get on our way,” said Rylan.
“But what about everybody else?” asked Waddles.
“Time freezes when we go back in time,” said Rylan.
“What’s our first trip?” asked Waddles.
“I don’t know, but let’s see,” said Rylan. Then Rylan led Waddles into the woods. Then Waddles saw a tree house.
“I see it,” said Waddles.
“Me and you are the only people who can see it,” said Rylan.
“Why?” asked Waddles.
It’s because we believe in magic,” said Rylan.
“I thought all of us believe in magic,” said Waddles.
“I didn’t want to tell you this before but, nobody likes your magic tricks and they don’t believe in them,” said Rylan.
“Well then I have been tricked,” said Waddles.
“Yes, yes you have,” said Rylan.
“Let’s climb up that ladder,” said Waddles. So they climbed up into the tree house.
“I think we should call this the magic tree house,” said Waddles.
“I brought a backpack,” said Rylan.
“Okay,” said Waddles and he put his book in the backpack. Then in acorner they saw a book lying open. Waddles ran over and picked up the book.
“It says Volcanoes,” said Waddles. Then a note dropped out of the book.
“It says find the jar with a painted R on it,” said Rylan.
“Looks like we are doing this for somebody,” said Rylan.
“Come on start reading,” said Waddles.
“If you ask nicely. Remember I have been teaching you to say please,” said Rylan.
“Please,”said Waddles.
“Fill the jar with lava from a volcano and that is it,” said Rylan.
“How are we supposed to do that?” asked Waddles.
“We have to do it,” said Rylan
“I wish we could go there,” said Rylan. The wind started to blow, it blew faster and faster, then everything was still, absolutely still.
Chapter two
“Why is it so hot?” asked Rylan.
“Maybe because we’re on top of the edge of a volcano!” said Waddles.
“What!” yelled Rylan.
“We better get down the ladder and find that jar,” said Waddles.
So they climbed down the ladder. “Do you think we can get down with out hurting ourselves?” asked Waddles.
“Well, you’re a stuffed animal,”said Rylan. Then he threw Waddles off the edge. Waddles fell on the ground face first.
“Did that hurt?” said Rylan.
“Yes of course it did,” said Waddles.Then Rylan went where Waddles could not see him. Then he came back with a long rope.
“I found this,” said Rylan. “Where did you get it?” asked Waddles. “I found it on the ground,” said Rylan.
“We’ll then why did you throw me off?” asked Waddles.
“It’s because I didn’t see it before,” said Rylan.
“Well next time we do this you better look!” said Waddles. Then Rylan came sliding down the rope.
“We will keep the rope here so when we come back we can get up,” said Rylan.  ”
Now we have to find a jar with a r on it,” said Waddles.
“But no one lives here,” said Rylan.
“Well I bet someone lives close,” said Waddles.
“Which way do you think we will take?” asked Rylan.
“I think straight,” said Waddles. So they went straight. Then they met someone.
“Hi guys,” said the man.
“Who are you?” said Waddles.
“I’m Bill and a tornado just destroyed my town,” said the man. “I’m leaving.”  “How far is your town?” asked Rylan. “About 2 miles,” said Bill.  “I think we should just go home now,” said Waddles. “No! I’m not here for nothing. I came to find a r on a jar and I am not giving up,” said Rylan.
“Then I will go back,” said Waddles “with or without you.”
“Come on Waddles. You know I’ll be stuck here and I will die if you leave,” said Rylan.
” Look, do you think a jar can hold lava?” asked Waddles.
“No, I don’t think a jar can hold lava,” said Rylan.
“Well then what are we waiting for? Let’s go back,” said Waddles.
“Fine we will go back,” said Rylan. So they went back to the volcano. “Hey, where’s the rope?” asked Rylan.
“I don’t know,” said Waddles.
“I think I know who took it,” said Rylan.
“Who?” asked Waddles.
“You know the guy that we met,” said Rylan.
” Yah, what about him?” asked Waddles.
“He was coming the opposite direction from us so he went to this volcano and climbed up it and took the rope so nobody else could get up!” exclaimed Rylan.
“That makes sense,” said Waddles.
“So how are we supposed to climb up?” asked Rylan.
“I don’t know,” said Waddles.
“Well I’ll throw you up and you see what’s up with the man and then throw the rope down,” said Rylan.
“Got it!” said Waddles. Then Rylan threw Waddles up to the top of the volcano. “Where is that guy?”thought Waddles.
“Have you found him yet?” yelled Rylan.
“No I haven’t!” Waddles yelled back. “AAAAAHHHH!”
“What happened?” yelled Rylan back.
“I’m trapped!” yelled Waddles. “The man is coming towards me!  Now he’s putting me on a stake over the lava!”
I’ve  got to save him,” thought Rylan. “I’m coming!” He tried to climb up the volcano but he always fell down.
“He’s about to throw me into the lava!” yelled Waddles.
“The jar with a r!” thought Rylan. He looked around and there was the jar with a r! He grabbed the jar and climbed up the volcano! The man looked over his shoulder. Rylan ran and almost fell in a trap! He ran to the other side of the volcano and tried to fill the jar with lava. It worked! He ran to where the man was and poured the lava in front of him. Then everything started cracking! The man was terrified! Rylan ran over and grabbed Waddles and got some more lava. They climbed up the ladder and into the tree house.
Then Waddles looked out the window and the man was gone. “Let’s go home!” yelled Waddles.
“I wish we could go home!” yelled Rylan.
The wind started to blow it blew faster and faster then everything was still, absolutely still. “Are we back?” asked Waddles.
“Yep!” said Rylan.
“Do you have the jar Rylan?” asked Waddles.
“Yes, yes I do,” said Rylan.
“I wonder if somebody is here and is telling us to do this stuff,” said Waddles.
“I wonder as well,” said Rylan.”Well let’s go back to the stuffed animals.”
“I wonder what our next journey will be?” said Waddles.
“Me too,” said Rylan. “Me too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment