Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 242- The Slugger and Duke Show


Food


Slugger: “Hello, I’m the amazingly handsome Slugger, and this is my brother Duke.”
Duke: “Hello. Today, our subject will be, FOOD! It’s like, the greatest thing in the world!”
Slugger: “I can’t believe that some stuffed animals are actually skinny!”
Duke: “Well, let’s get down to business. Our first food is: Pig.”
Slugger: “I just loves pigs. Bacon, sausage, bacon, ham, burgers…”
Duke: “Don’t listen to him. He sometimes get’s into what we call the food mood.”

Pig?
Slugger: “Nom nom nom.”
Duke: “He might be like that for a little bit. So next food is: Cereal.”
Slugger: “Nom nom nom.”
Duke: “Cereal is sometimes nutrient and it makes a good meal for when you’re not very hungry.”
Slugger: “Toy! Toy! Toy!”
Duke: “Yes, we must not forgot the toy.”


That’s a pretty awesome toy!
Duke: “Slugger, put something that actually has to do with the subject.”
Slugger: “Nom nom nom.”
Duke: “I’m sighing right now. Next subject and the last: Ravioli. It’s the worst thing in the world! I mean, me, as a food lover, it says a lot to say it’s horrible.”
Slugger: “What picture should I use? Maybe myself…”
Duke: “You’re drifting away from the point, Slugger! Control yourself!”
Slugger: “Yes, yes, my precious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment