Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 229- The Story of Waddles

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, one day, not any day but one day, I went outside to play baseball and I took Waddles outside to watch the game. When the game was done I went inside completely forgetting Waddles. Why did Waddles not say anything when I went inside? I have thought about this and have decided that he fell into a little doze. But back then it was dangerous to leave things outside (like stuffed animals "hint hint"). The neighbors had a dog and that dog's name was Gunner. If you left something out, Gunner would take it. Can you see where this is going? The next morning, I couldn't find Waddles. I searched everywhere but couldn't find him! It was terrible.

I finally realized that I had left him outside that day I had brought him outside to watch the baseball game. I think Gunner took him. I never saw Waddles again. When we were moving, I never found him in the house. So it must have been Gunner. One day, my mom bought me a new Waddles, yes the one that has been in my blog. He is a new Waddles, not the old. Yes, this story is true. And yes this picture is of the new Waddles, not the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment