Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 300- Looking Back

Can you believe it's already day 300? It seems like just yesterday it was day 200! For today, I am going to look back on some of my stuffed animal a day posts. Thank you for staying with me for 300 days!

DAY 2: REACHING NEW HEIGHTS

This picture is awesome don't you think? You can seriously tell he is actually climbing the bookshelf without my help. To me, this is one of the best pictures on my blog.

I'M STUCK!

I like this one because it seems pretty impossible to get stuck up there. I mean seriously. How do you get stuck up there?

BEANIE BALL STACK UP

Do you know how hard that is to do? If you don't, then you will never understand how amazing this is. 

TRICKS

I like Chocolate's thoughtful face. He really does look like he's thinking of something (not that he isn't)

DAY 103: THE MOST FREAKY FACE

Before Tony Romeo dragged me into a closet, started a war, and wanted to eat Francisco, he did this. A freaky face. 

DAY 136: THE COOKIE THIEF IS BACK

It most certainty shows the true side of Brown. 

DAY 181: RED EYE

Who cannot love a freaky troll thing with one black eye? Let me answer my own question: plenty of people. 

DAY 223: TONY ROMEO DOOR HANDLE

I like how freaky this is. You know all about Tony Romeo and his wars and stuff, so wouldn't you think it would be freaky to have to open a door with him on it to get out of your room? He would probably bite you. 

DAY 252: THE NEW LEAST POPULAR STUFFED ANIMAL

Last, but not least, Jack and the cup of shame. Look how sad he looks! It's so funny to me. And he deserves it. 

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR 300 DAYS















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it this far, what a major achievement! You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete