Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 295- The Treaty of My Room

I've had it with Tony Romeo! He already has attacked me and put me in a closet, but now he's starting a revolutionary war! I had to do something. So I did. I made a treaty with him.

THE TREATY OF MY ROOM

We the stuffed animals, will not fight. We will live together in peace and harmony for the rest of our lives. We will put Tony Romeo in the prison of doom forever. Everyone, be excellent. And party on.

Nice right? Tony Romeo agreed because he wanted to see if he could break out of the prison of doom. He can't. It's impossible. But, with Tony Romeo around, I guess nothing's impossible. 

3 comments:

  1. Are you living in "piece" because you're eating the stuffing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stuffing is not delicious, so you know. - Rylan

    ReplyDelete