Saturday, August 15, 2015

Day 257- The End

I woke up today and found all of my stuffed animals were gone! They weren't in my bed, they weren't in my closet, they weren't even in my room! I was panicking of course. How could Tony Romeo take all of them in one night? Then I remembered the note. They had probably all gone to battle before Tony Romeo could make his move! (I was right). So I walked out of the room and saw this.


Now you might be thinking, what are all those other stuffed animals? They are Camden's and Graysen's stuffed animals (they are my brothers). So back to when I walked out of my room. All these stuffed animals were staring at me, freakishly. It took a few seconds but finally, Bob the Monkey threw something at me. I caught it and saw it was Tony Romeo. 

"I punched him," Bob the Monkey told me. "We all went out to find him in the night, and when we found him, we punched him. We're all out here having a meeting to decide Tony Romeo's punishment."

I then felt Tony Romeo starting to squirm in my hands. He was awaking! He then jumped out of my hands and ran screaming into my room. 

"How about let's call it even?" I said. "Maybe that punch brought Tony Romeo back to his normal." And it did. Tony Romeo is back to normal (well, crazy normal) and the war is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment