Friday, June 19, 2015

Day 200- I can't believe I've made it this far

It's day 200 and all I can say is, I can't believe I've made it this far. I mean, 200 days! That's a long time. So what me and the stuffed animals are doing today are, each of the 10 stuffed animals that are here will choose they're favorite stuffed animal a day picture and talk about the blog that the picture was on. Or they could just talk about the picture. Well, thank you for all you guys in the world who've made it this far with me in Stuffed-Animal-A-Day!

Puppy: "I have to say, Meet the Stuffed Animals is my favorite. I like it because it was the start of this blog and I love the picture.  
Bella: "I like being known to the world as a baseball manager (thank you Rylan, for letting me borrow your hat)."
Little Duke: "I like the idea of me being a warrior. After all, I'm not lazy. At all. Make a note of that." 
Tony Romeo: "This post is awesome because it shows for the first time in forever, that I've lost my eye! It's a sign of craziness and being warriorwise."
Chubbers: "This was the first time I was on this blog and I feel like it is a special moment for me and the Stuffed-Animal-A-Day blog."
Slugger: "I like how Rylan was creative in thinking I could actually cook. Well I wasn't. Good joke Rylan, but you know that I can't cook. All I did was give everybody cereal! Wait what? Rylan actually thought I could cook? How do you know that Waddles? Rylan, you have a lot to learn."
Waddles: "Who does not love this picture? Darth Dave is perfect! I love Star Wars and to combine it with Dave is just awesome!"
Duke: "I like the idea of Slugger as an old grandpa."
Chilly: "I like how you can see the effort Rootbeer is giving. He's giving a lot of effort climbing that mountain and I like to see effort. Awesome job Rootbeer!"
Bob the Monkey: "I like this picture because it shows how handsome I am. You can also tell I'm a violent guy with that glare. You wouldn't want to make friends with this guy, right? Hopefully. I want my subjects to be intimidated by me and I think this picture does that. Thus, my subjects are intimidated."










2 comments: