Friday, February 6, 2015

Stuffed Animals

  1. Stuffed Animals By Bella

    1. Sometimes in our lives we all have stuffed animals
    2. We all have stuffed animals
      But if we are dumb
      We will throw them all away
      Stuffed animals! Take care of those that are with you like us! (hit a high note on us and hold it)
      And I'll be your friend!
      I'll help you carry on
      For it will be long
      'Til you're going to need
      Another stuffed animal
      Please swallow your pride
      Take the unicorns stuffed animals if you have to!
      Let the stuffed animals rein on, the cold never bothered us anyway 
      You just call me stuffed animal, and I will come (hold that come for a few seconds)
      We all need somebody to sleep with
      And also to play with and have adventures with
      We all need some stuffed animals
      Stuffed animals! Take care of those that are with you like us! (hit a high note on us and hold it)
      And I'll be your friend!
      I'll help you carry on
      For it will be long
      'Til you're going to need
      Another stuffed animal
      The cold never bothered us anyway




No comments:

Post a Comment